With the funding provided by the Public Health Institute, the SAVE Coalition is focusing on providing support & resources to our partners who can develop and host small-scale events in their own communities. Every SAVE Partner has a pot of $2,000 allocated specifically for them to conduct COVID-19 vaccination, education, or outreach events. This can be as few as one large event, or as many as three.
To qualify, events must:
- occur before January 31, 2022
- take place in the 95822, 95823, or 95832 ZIP codes OR provide services to underserved communities in the greater Sacramento area
- support COVID-19 vaccination, education, or outreach
Steps to conduct a reimburseable event:
- Submit the Event Approval Form, which is designed to help you through the process of developing the event and ensuring that it will fit within the guidelines of our grant funding. Our team will be monitoring these submissions and will review them within 2 business days. If the event is not approved, we will provide suggestions on how to modify the event so it can be approved. With the approval, we will let you know how much funding your organization has left.
- Host a great event!
- Submit the Reimbursement Form to begin the process.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ryan Brown in the Office of Councilmember Mai Vang by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (916) 808-7458.