Can't make your follow-up appointment? Here's what to do
Equivax is now integrated with MyTurn, the state vaccine appointment booking tool. This makes it very fast and easy to schedule an appointment.
- Click here to schedule a new appointment now on MyTurn »
- Note: there are a few more steps to get to the appointment booking, but the vast number of options will make it worth it!
- Remember, you have up to six weeks after your first dose to get your second dose.
Did you lose your vaccine card?
- You will need to return to an Equivax clinic to get a new one since we'll have your original vaccination record and vaccine lot number. See our upcoming clinics page for more information.
- If you're unable to make any of the upcoming clinics, you may contact Kimberly Luna <email@example.com> at Urgent Care Now to schedule an appointment to come into the clinic for a new card.